What Do These Plans Include?
Title Sheet 3D line drawing of the residence, plan number.
• Plan showing dimensional layout of slab foundation of the home.
• Necessary notations pertaining to foundation.
• Keyed section marks of footings, piers, etc.
• If optional conventional plan, floor joist type and direction. (Post-Tension slabs, basements by others.)
• This sheet has standard section details for the particular type of foundation chosen.
• Typical cornice sections and symbol schedule.
• Typical wall sections.
• Note: Above details may be on other sheets.
• All wall placements with dimensions.
• Door & window sizes and descriptions.
• Room labels.
• Stairway dimensions, sections and layout. (May be shown on other sheets)
• Notes relating to vaults, electrical floor outlets, location of beams, headers.
• Suggested mechanical equipment locations.
• Front, rear and all sides of the exterior elevations. (Scale – ¼” equals 1”-0)
• These sheets will include all necessary dimensions, material labels, roof slopes, pertinent dimensions.
• All architectural elements relating to the exterior of the home.
• Dormer locations on two story homes, if any.
Electrical Schematic Suggested light switch, outlet, ceiling fan locations, electrical symbol chart.
Section Drawings Cross sections of the home showing floor-ceiling heights, insulation, flooring and roofing details, as necessary.
Millwork Elevations Suggested cabinet, fireplace elevations as well as any distinctive architectural elements.
Roof Plan & Roof Framing Plan Shows the roof slopes & suggested rafter layouts.
What is not included These details can be provided by your builder or local suppliers.
• Details/layout of heating/cooling systems and ductwork.
• Plumbing schematics, pipe sizes, locations and details.
• Electrical wiring layouts and details.
• Standard, daylight or partial basement plans.
• Any other location specific engineering.
• Specification Sheets
Code Compliance Plans are drawn to meet the International Residnetial Code. In all cases specific state and local codes may apply. Consult with state and local building officials in determining your code requirements.
top of page
Low Price Guarantee
If you find this plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price (advertised OR special promotion price), we will beat the competitor's price by 5%.
To take advantage of our guarantee, please call us at 800-482-0464 when you are ready to order.
Our guarantee extends up to 4 weeks after your purchase, so you know you can buy now with confidence.
top of page
| U.S. customers
| Canadian customers
Our Low Price Guarantee
If you find the exact same plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price (advertised OR special promotion price), we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference!
To take advantage of our guarantee, please call us at 1-800-482-0464 when you are ready to order.
Our guarantee extends up to 4 weeks after your purchase, so you know you can buy now with confidence. * For first-time purchase only.