If you find a house plan or garage plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price (advertised or special promotion price including shipping specials), we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference!
Incredible details abound throughout this beautiful one-story design. Columns and ceiling details define the creatively configured dining area and parlor which flank the foyer. Further inside, the gourmet kitchen opens to a generously sized dinette and gathering room, perfect for entertaining. The secluded Incredible details abound throughout this beautiful one-story design. Columns and ceiling details define the creatively configured dining area and parlor which flank the foyer. Further inside, the gourmet kitchen opens to a generously sized dinette and gathering room, perfect for entertaining. The secluded study provides a quiet setting for work or reflection. Spacious secondary bedrooms are separated from the luxurious master suite with roomy his and her walk-in closets, separate vanities, walk-in shower and beautiful oval tub positioned within an arched setting. Main living areas, as well as the master bedroom, access a comfortably shaded, covered lanai.
3316 Total Living Area 3 Bedrooms 2 Full Bath(s), 1 1/2 Bath(s) 3 Car Garage 67'6 Wide x 110' Deep
1. Cover Page (A-1) - Front Elevation of House, Sheet Index, General Notes
2. Plumbing Plan (A-2) - (**Our plans do not show an actual foundation plan with slab thickness and structural reinforcement due to the fact that the plans need to be engineered according to the local codes where the house is going to be built.)
Basic slab or stemwall foundation layout, Exterior dimensions, Dimensions to plumbing fixtures, General Notes
3. Note Plan (A-3) - Floor plan, General notes, Basic window and door schedules
4. Dimension Plan (A-4) - Interior dimensions of plan, Exterior dimensions of plan
5. Elevations (A-5) - 4 Elevations of house (Front, Rear, Left and Right), General call outs, Roof pitch, Truss bearing heights, General notes, Details (where applicable)
6. Roof Plan (A-6) - Floor plans with a general roof design layout, Overhang dimensions, Truss bearing heights, beam slopes, and beam height changes, General notes
7. Sections Page (A-7) - General wall sections, Misc. details (stairs, tie beam, window and door buck details)
8. Electrical Plan (E-1) - General layout of switches, outlets and wiring, General television, and phone jack locations, General notes
Want to make changes?
Receive a FREE modification estimate in one of 3 ways. Our modification team is ready to help you adjust any plan to fit your needs. The ReDesign process is simple and estimates are free!
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Ask a Question
Ask the Designer
Got a question about this plan? Ask The Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Modifications tab above.
Loading image. Please wait
Photographs may show modified designs.
Buy This Plan
Have any Questions? Our Sales Staff is able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. Call 1-800-482-0464 (U.S. customers) or 1-800-361-7526 (Canadian customers). If you prefer to order online click the button below.