• A spacious porch is defined by massive columns and an overhead balcony on this Craftsman style luxury home.
• Two-story ceilings welcome you into this home and draw you into the great room where a wall of windows allows plenty of natural light in to warm the area.
• An open concept floor plan includes a center island in the kitchen that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
• The main floor master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, dual sinks and a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
• Two additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and private bath are located on the second floor.
• Guest quarters are located upstairs above the garage and include a living area, small kitchen and private bath.
• A loft with access to a front deck is also located on the second floor.
3549 Total Living Area 2465 Main Level 1084 Upper Level 671 Bonus Area 4 Bedrooms 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Baths 4 Car Garage 121'6" W x 83'2" D
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup. View a LIVE Sample Cost Report.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
* Limit one $19.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Available for U.S. only.
Previous Q & A
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Ask A Question
Got a question about this plan? Ask the Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Plan Modifications tab above.
Photographs may show modified designs. Image quality may be compromised.
Buy This Plan
Have any Questions? Our Sales Staff is able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. Call 1-800-482-0464 (U.S. customers) or 1-800-361-7526 (Canadian customers). If you prefer to order online click the button below.