Tell A Friend
Ask The Designer
Rate Mobile Site
Receive a FREE modification estimate in one of 3 ways. Our modification team is ready to help you adjust any plan to fit your needs. The ReDesign process is simple and estimates are free!
1. Complete this On-Line Request Form
2. Print, complete and fax this PDF Form
to us at 1-800-675-4916.
3. Want to talk to an expert? Call us at 913-938-8097
(Canadian customers, please call 800-361-7526) to discuss modifications.
Note: - a sketch of the changes or the website floor plan marked up to reflect changes is a great way to convey the modifications in addition to a written list.
We Work Fast!
When you submit your ReDesign request, a designer will contact you within 24 business hours with a quote.
You can have your plan redesigned in as little as 14 - 21 days!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Start today planning for tomorrow!
QUICK-Cost-To-Build: Only $19.95 Per Plan
No Risk Offer
: Order the QUICK-Cost-To-Build now and when you do decide to order any house plan, $19.95 will be deducted from your order! *
Get more accurate results
, quicker! No need to wait for a reliable cost.
Get a detailed cost report
for your home plan with over 70 lines of summarized cost information in under 5 minutes!
Cost report for your zip code
. (the zip code can be changed after you receive the online report)
Estimate 1, 1½ or 2 story home plans. **
Instantly see the costs change as you vary quality levels Economy, Standard, Premium and structure such as slab, basement and crawlspace.
Your estimate is active for 1 FULL YEAR!
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
Available for U.S. only.
* Limit one $19.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Estimate Assumptions
Title Sheet 3D line drawing of the residence, plan number.
• Plan showing dimensional layout of slab foundation of the home.
• Necessary notations pertaining to foundation.
• Keyed section marks of footings, piers, etc.
• If optional conventional plan, floor joist type and direction. (Post-Tension slabs, basements by others.)
• This sheet has standard section details for the particular type of foundation chosen.
• Typical cornice sections and symbol schedule.
• Typical wall sections.
• Note: Above details may be on other sheets.
• All wall placements with dimensions.
• Door & window sizes and descriptions.
• Room labels.
• Stairway dimensions, sections and layout. (May be shown on other sheets)
• Notes relating to vaults, electrical floor outlets, location of beams, headers.
• Suggested mechanical equipment locations.
• Front, rear and all sides of the exterior elevations. (Scale – ¼” equals 1”-0)
• These sheets will include all necessary dimensions, material labels, roof slopes, pertinent dimensions.
• All architectural elements relating to the exterior of the home.
• Dormer locations on two story homes, if any.
Electrical Schematic Suggested light switch, outlet, ceiling fan locations, electrical symbol chart.
Section Drawings Cross sections of the home showing floor-ceiling heights, insulation, flooring and roofing details, as necessary.
Millwork Elevations Suggested cabinet, fireplace elevations as well as any distinctive architectural elements.
Roof Plan & Roof Framing Plan Shows the roof slopes & suggested rafter layouts.
What is not included These details can be provided by your builder or local suppliers.
• Details/layout of heating/cooling systems and ductwork.
• Plumbing schematics, pipe sizes, locations and details.
• Electrical wiring layouts and details.
• Standard, daylight or partial basement plans.
• Any other location specific engineering.
• Specification Sheets
Code Compliance Plans are drawn to meet the International Residnetial Code. In all cases specific state and local codes may apply. Consult with state and local building officials in determining your code requirements.