Receive a FREE modification estimate in one of 3 ways. Our modification team is ready to help you adjust any plan to fit your needs. The ReDesign process is simple and estimates are free!
1. Complete this On-Line Request Form
2. Print, complete and fax this PDF Form
to us at 1-800-675-4916.
3. Want to talk to an expert? Call us at 913-938-8097
(Canadian customers, please call 800-361-7526) to discuss modifications.
Note: - a sketch of the changes or the website floor plan marked up to reflect changes is a great way to convey the modifications in addition to a written list.
We Work Fast!
When you submit your ReDesign request, a designer will contact you within 24 business hours with a quote.
You can have your plan redesigned in as little as 14 - 21 days!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Start today planning for tomorrow!
QUICK-Cost-To-Build: Only $19.95 Per Plan
No Risk Offer
: Order the QUICK-Cost-To-Build now and when you do decide to order any house plan, $19.95 will be deducted from your order! *
Get more accurate results
, quicker! No need to wait for a reliable cost.
Get a detailed cost report
for your home plan with over 70 lines of summarized cost information in under 5 minutes!
Cost report for your zip code
. (the zip code can be changed after you receive the online report)
Estimate 1, 1½ or 2 story home plans. **
Instantly see the costs change as you vary quality levels Economy, Standard, Premium and structure such as slab, basement and crawlspace.
Your estimate is active for 1 FULL YEAR!
View an actual, LIVE cost report. This report is for demo purposes only. Not plan specific.
Available for U.S. only.
* Limit one $19.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Estimate Assumptions
1. Cover Page (A-1) - Front Elevation of House, Sheet Index, General Notes
2. Plumbing Plan (A-2) - (**Our plans do not show an actual foundation plan with slab thickness and structural reinforcement due to the fact that the plans need to be engineered according to the local codes where the house is going to be built.)
Basic slab or stemwall foundation layout, Exterior dimensions, Dimensions to plumbing fixtures, General Notes
3. Note Plan (A-3) - Floor plan, General notes, Basic window and door schedules
4. Dimension Plan (A-4) - Interior dimensions of plan, Exterior dimensions of plan
5. Elevations (A-5) - 4 Elevations of house (Front, Rear, Left and Right), General call outs, Roof pitch, Truss bearing heights, General notes, Details (where applicable)
6. Roof Plan (A-6) - Floor plans with a general roof design layout, Overhang dimensions, Truss bearing heights, beam slopes, and beam height changes, General notes
7. Sections Page (A-7) - General wall sections, Misc. details (stairs, tie beam, window and door buck details)
8. Electrical Plan (E-1) - General layout of switches, outlets and wiring, General television, and phone jack locations, General notes