If you find a house plan or garage plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price (advertised or special promotion price including shipping specials), we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference!
Title Sheet 3D line drawing of the residence, plan number.
• Plan showing dimensional layout of slab foundation of the home.
• Necessary notations pertaining to foundation.
• Keyed section marks of footings, piers, etc.
• If optional conventional plan, floor joist type and direction. (Post-Tension slabs, basements by others.)
• This sheet has standard section details for the particular type of foundation chosen.
• Typical cornice sections and symbol schedule.
• Typical wall sections.
• Note: Above details may be on other sheets.
• All wall placements with dimensions.
• Door & window sizes and descriptions.
• Room labels.
• Stairway dimensions, sections and layout. (May be shown on other sheets)
• Notes relating to vaults, electrical floor outlets, location of beams, headers.
• Suggested mechanical equipment locations.
• Front, rear and all sides of the exterior elevations. (Scale – ¼” equals 1”-0)
• These sheets will include all necessary dimensions, material labels, roof slopes, pertinent dimensions.
• All architectural elements relating to the exterior of the home.
• Dormer locations on two story homes, if any.
Electrical Schematic Suggested light switch, outlet, ceiling fan locations, electrical symbol chart.
Section Drawings Cross sections of the home showing floor-ceiling heights, insulation, flooring and roofing details, as necessary.
Millwork Elevations Suggested cabinet, fireplace elevations as well as any distinctive architectural elements.
Roof Plan & Roof Framing Plan Shows the roof slopes & suggested rafter layouts.
What is not included These details can be provided by your builder or local suppliers.
• Details/layout of heating/cooling systems and ductwork.
• Plumbing schematics, pipe sizes, locations and details.
• Electrical wiring layouts and details.
• Standard, daylight or partial basement plans.
• Any other location specific engineering.
• Specification Sheets
Code Compliance Plans are drawn to meet the International Residnetial Code. In all cases specific state and local codes may apply. Consult with state and local building officials in determining your code requirements.
Want to make changes?
Receive a FREE modification estimate in one of 3 ways. Our modification team is ready to help you adjust any plan to fit your needs. The ReDesign process is simple and estimates are free!
Q:so someone is a star wars fan plan 59394 that is funny stuff...
A:Ah..... glad you noticed! You will notice them throughout my plan series and other plans and see if you can pick out my dreamlist or "bucket list" items. I've already driven a race car at Talladega twice, flown old warbirds, run marathons, raised Old English Sheepdogs but I don't own any old cars except a '99 Honda (best car ever built). But the rest, if you can find them is what I want to do before........Anyway please fell free to peruse our plans and maybe the spirit will hit you and order a shure nuff thouhght out plan for the ages!!!!!
Thanks for the "question"!!!!
Date Posted: 15-Aug-13
Common Customer Questions:
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Ask a Question
Ask the Designer
Got a question about this plan? Ask The Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Modifications tab above.
Buy This Plan
Have any Questions? Our Sales Staff is able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. Call 1-800-482-0464 (U.S. customers) or 1-800-361-7526 (Canadian customers). If you prefer to order online click the button below.