Title Sheet 3D line drawing of the residence, plan number.
• Plan showing dimensional layout of slab foundation of the home.
• Necessary notations pertaining to foundation.
• Keyed section marks of footings, piers, etc.
• If optional conventional plan, floor joist type and direction. (Post-Tension slabs, basements by others.)
• This sheet has standard section details for the particular type of foundation chosen.
• Typical cornice sections and symbol schedule.
• Typical wall sections.
• Note: Above details may be on other sheets.
• All wall placements with dimensions.
• Door & window sizes and descriptions.
• Room labels.
• Stairway dimensions, sections and layout. (May be shown on other sheets)
• Notes relating to vaults, electrical floor outlets, location of beams, headers.
• Suggested mechanical equipment locations.
• Front, rear and all sides of the exterior elevations. (Scale – ¼” equals 1”-0)
• These sheets will include all necessary dimensions, material labels, roof slopes, pertinent dimensions.
• All architectural elements relating to the exterior of the home.
• Dormer locations on two story homes, if any.
Electrical Schematic Suggested light switch, outlet, ceiling fan locations, electrical symbol chart.
Section Drawings Cross sections of the home showing floor-ceiling heights, insulation, flooring and roofing details, as necessary.
Millwork Elevations Suggested cabinet, fireplace elevations as well as any distinctive architectural elements.
Roof Plan & Roof Framing Plan Shows the roof slopes & suggested rafter layouts.
What is not included These details can be provided by your builder or local suppliers.
• Details/layout of heating/cooling systems and ductwork.
• Plumbing schematics, pipe sizes, locations and details.
• Electrical wiring layouts and details.
• Standard, daylight or partial basement plans.
• Any other location specific engineering.
• Specification Sheets
Code Compliance Plans are drawn to meet the International Residnetial Code. In all cases specific state and local codes may apply. Consult with state and local building officials in determining your code requirements.
Want to make changes?
Receive a FREE modification estimate in one of 3 ways. Our modification team is ready to help you adjust any plan to fit your needs. The ReDesign process is simple and estimates are free!
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup. View a LIVE Sample Cost Report.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
* Limit one $19.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Available for U.S. only.
Previous Q & A
Previous Questions and Answers
Q:Is it possible to put a vaulted ceiling in the living area and kitchen? What is the ceiling height of porch and bedrooms? What is width of porch front, side and rear?
A:You can put any kind of vault you desire in these rooms.
Ceiling heights are both 9'-0.
All three porches are 14'-0 deep.
Thanks for the questions.
Date Posted: 28-Oct-19
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Ask A Question
Got a question about this plan? Ask the Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Plan Modifications tab above.
Designers/Architects that are interested in marketing their plans with us, please click here
Have any Questions? Our Sales Staff is able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. Call 1-800-482-0464 (U.S. customers) or 1-800-361-7526 (Canadian customers). If you prefer to order online click the button below.