QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup. View a LIVE Sample Cost Report.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
* Limit one $19.95 credit per complete plan package order.
** Available for U.S. only.
Previous Q & A
Previous Questions and Answers
Q:Thank you for the answers to our previous email!
1. What is the dimension of the Carriage House?
2. What is the distance from the Carriage House to the end of the last Garage?
3. What is the size of the Game Storage?
4. What are the dimensions of the 1st Garage Bay, including all of the areas?
5. What are the dimensions of the Master WIC’s?
6. What are the interior door sizes, height and width?
Thanks again for your help!
A:1. 14'-0" x 22'-0" plus 5'-0" x 12'-0"
3. 4'-0" x 7'-0"
4. Not sure what they are asking.
5. 8'-0" x 7'-6" plus and 11'-6" x 7'-6" plus
6. the doors range from 2'-4" to 3'-0" x 8'-0"
Date Posted: 10-Dec-18
Q:1. What is the size of the utility room and can it be enlarged if necessary? 2. What is the size of the game storage?
3. What is the size of the pantry?
4. What are the dimensions of the kitchen island?
5. Are there cabinets in the kitchen island workstation?
a.What are the squares on the kitchen island workstation?
b.What is the “appliance bar?” Size? We will probably install an oven with
a microwave/convex oven above it.
6. Can’t read the descriptions in the kitchen under the “16” -?
7. What is the size of the computer center?
8. What are the dimensions of master bedroom closets?
9. What are the dimensions of the master bedroom sitting area?
10. What are the dimensions of the mud room?
11. What is the width of the hallways?
12. What are the dimensions of the utility room?
Date Posted: 10-Dec-18
Q:What are the dimensions of the por-cochere? What is the height so I will know the size of vehicle that I can drive in. What are the dimensions of the wood shop? Dimensions of the 3 car garage? Dimensions of the pantry? Outdoor living area dimensions and ceiling height? Is it covered and screened in?
A:Por-cochere 13'-5" in the clear left to right 10'-0" ceiling based from finished floor residence.
workshop 5'-0" l/r & 12'-0" f/b
3 car 27'-0" l/r & 34'-6" f/b
pantry 5'6" x 6'-6"
outdoor living 37'-0" l/r & 13'-9" deep side & 9'-6" short side covered not screened.
Date Posted: 29-Nov-18
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Ask A Question
Got a question about this plan? Ask the Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Plan Modifications tab above.
Designers/Architects that are interested in marketing their plans with us, please fill out this form