If you find a house plan or garage plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price (advertised or special promotion price including shipping specials), we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference!
Q:Thank you for the answers to our previous email!
1. What is the dimension of the Carriage House?
2. What is the distance from the Carriage House to the end of the last Garage?
3. What is the size of the Game Storage?
4. What are the dimensions of the 1st Garage Bay, including all of the areas?
5. What are the dimensions of the Master WIC’s?
6. What are the interior door sizes, height and width?
Thanks again for your help!
A:1. 14'-0" x 22'-0" plus 5'-0" x 12'-0"
3. 4'-0" x 7'-0"
4. Not sure what they are asking.
5. 8'-0" x 7'-6" plus and 11'-6" x 7'-6" plus
6. the doors range from 2'-4" to 3'-0" x 8'-0"
Date Posted: 10-Dec-18
Q:1. What is the size of the utility room and can it be enlarged if necessary? 2. What is the size of the game storage?
3. What is the size of the pantry?
4. What are the dimensions of the kitchen island?
5. Are there cabinets in the kitchen island workstation?
a.What are the squares on the kitchen island workstation?
b.What is the “appliance bar?” Size? We will probably install an oven with
a microwave/convex oven above it.
6. Can’t read the descriptions in the kitchen under the “16” -?
7. What is the size of the computer center?
8. What are the dimensions of master bedroom closets?
9. What are the dimensions of the master bedroom sitting area?
10. What are the dimensions of the mud room?
11. What is the width of the hallways?
12. What are the dimensions of the utility room?
Date Posted: 10-Dec-18
Q:What are the dimensions of the por-cochere? What is the height so I will know the size of vehicle that I can drive in. What are the dimensions of the wood shop? Dimensions of the 3 car garage? Dimensions of the pantry? Outdoor living area dimensions and ceiling height? Is it covered and screened in?
A:Por-cochere 13'-5" in the clear left to right 10'-0" ceiling based from finished floor residence.
workshop 5'-0" l/r & 12'-0" f/b
3 car 27'-0" l/r & 34'-6" f/b
pantry 5'6" x 6'-6"
outdoor living 37'-0" l/r & 13'-9" deep side & 9'-6" short side covered not screened.
Date Posted: 29-Nov-18
Common Customer Questions:
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
Ask a Question
Ask the Designer
Got a question about this plan? Ask The Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Modifications tab above.
Buy This Plan
Have any Questions? Our Sales Staff is able to answer most questions and take your order over the phone. Call 1-800-482-0464 (U.S. customers) or 1-800-361-7526 (Canadian customers). If you prefer to order online click the button below.