2. Print, complete and fax this PDF Form to us at 1-800-675-4916.
3. Want to talk to an expert? Call us at 913-938-8097 (Canadian customers, please call 800-361-7526) to discuss modifications.
Note: - a sketch of the changes or the website floor plan marked up to reflect changes is a great way to convey the modifications in addition to a written list.
We Work Fast!
When you submit your ReDesign request, a designer will contact you within 24 business hours with a quote.
You can have your plan redesigned in as little as 14 - 21 days!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Start today planning for tomorrow!
Cost To Build
No Risk Offer: Order your Home-Cost Estimate now for just $24.95! We provide a discount code in your receipt that will refund (plus some) the Home-Cost price when you decide to order any plan on our website!
Get more accurate results, quicker! No need to wait for a reliable cost.
Get a detailed cost report for your home plan with over 70 lines of summarized cost information in under 5 minutes!
Cost report for your zip code. (the zip code can be changed after you receive the online report)
Estimate 1, 1-1/2 or 2 story home plans. **
Interactive! Instantly see the costs change as you vary quality levels Economy, Standard, Premium and structure such as slab, basement and crawlspace.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
** Available for U.S. only.
Q & A
Ask the Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Plan Modifications tab above.
Previous Q & A
Q:Is there a walkway under the staircase into the kitchen? is there a double oven as you pass under the staircase? Can this be sent with plans for the crawlspace? What kind of doors are leading from family room to the outdoor area? What kind/size of attic access is from the game room?
Thanks for your questions.
1. Yes, there is a walkway under the stairs and that is where the double oven is located.
2. I can provide a crawlspace foundation plan for an additional $600 and an additional 2 weeks to deliver plans. The slab foundation will still be included and the base plans will show everything at the grade of the floor.
3. The doors from the Great Room to the covered patio are a large, 4 piece sliding glass door. It's noted on the plan as a 14'(W) x 8'(T) Kolbe Door, which is a brand of door, but your builder could use whatever type door that they normally use providing that it fits the space.
4. The door from the game room into the attic space is a 2868 (32" x 80") full size door that provides some mechanical/storage space above the kitchen. There is also another door to the attic that is a 2668 (30"x 80") that provides access above the master bedroom for mechanical if needed. Lastly, there is an attic access ladder in the garage for storage in that area.
Common Q & A
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
FHP Low Price Guarantee
If you find the exact same plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price, advertised OR special SALE price, we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference! Our guarantee extends up to 4 weeks after your purchase, so you know you can buy now with confidence.