2. Print, complete and fax this PDF Form to us at 1-800-675-4916.
3. Want to talk to an expert? Call us at 913-938-8097 (Canadian customers, please call 800-361-7526) to discuss modifications.
Note: - a sketch of the changes or the website floor plan marked up to reflect changes is a great way to convey the modifications in addition to a written list.
We Work Fast!
When you submit your ReDesign request, a designer will contact you within 24 business hours with a quote.
You can have your plan redesigned in as little as 14 - 21 days!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Start today planning for tomorrow!
Cost To Build
We are sorry, but an estimated cost build report is not available for this particular plan.
Q & A
Previous Q & A
Q:1 What size garage door/
2 What is the ceiling height under the storage floor?
3 How far back from the garage door do the steps start?
1. The garage door is 10' wide and 9' high
2. The lower level has a ceiling height of 10'-8" and the upper storage level is built with attic trusses so the lowest point is 4'-11" and the ceiling peaks at 9'-6"
3. The steps start 8'-8" away from the interior wall (that the garage door is on)
Common Q & A
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
FHP Low Price Guarantee
If you find the exact same plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price, advertised OR special SALE price, we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference! Our guarantee extends up to 4 weeks after your purchase, so you know you can buy now with confidence.