Evoking rustic charm, this welcoming facade in stone and rough sawn timbers is accented with arched windows and shutters. This open flowing floor plan boasts a private master suite with access to a covered porch. An optional second floor provides a spacious loft and storage area. The available terrace level has two additional bedroom suites and an expansive social area. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our craftsman style house plans.
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
Receive a FREE modification estimate.
Plan modification is a way of turning a stock plan into your unique custom plan. It's still just a small fraction of the price you would pay to create a home plan from scratch. We believe that modification estimates should be FREE!
We provide a modification service so that you can customize your new home plan to fit your budget and lifestyle.
Please include your preferred Foundation Type and a Specific List of Changes. You can also attach a Sketch of Changes.
It's as simple as that!
Cost To Build
No Risk Offer: Order your Home-Cost Estimate now for just $24.95! We provide a discount code in your receipt that will refund (plus some) the Home-Cost price when you decide to order any plan on our website!
Get more accurate results, quicker! No need to wait for a reliable cost.
Get a detailed cost report for your home plan with over 70 lines of summarized cost information in under 5 minutes!
Cost report for your zip code. (the zip code can be changed after you receive the online report)
Estimate 1, 1-1/2 or 2 story home plans. **
Interactive! Instantly see the costs change as you vary quality levels Economy, Standard, Premium and structure such as slab, basement and crawlspace.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates have the following assumptions:
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are available for single family, stick-built, detached, 1 story, 1.5 story and 2 story home plans with attached or detached garages, pitched roofs on flat to gently sloping sites.
QUICK Cost-To-Build estimates are not available for specialty plans and construction such as garage / apartment, townhouse, multi-family, hillside, flat roof, concrete walls, log cabin, home additions, and other designs inconsistent with the assumptions outlined in Item 1 above.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate for slab on grade, crawlspace or full basement options.
User is able to select and have costs instantly calculate different quality levels of construction including Economy, Standard, Premium. View Quality Level Assumptions.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on the home plan's finished square feet, porch, garage and bathrooms.
Estimate will dynamically adjust costs based on unique zip code for project location.
All home plans are based on the following design assumptions: 8 foot basement ceiling height, 9 foot first floor ceiling height, 8 foot second floor ceiling height (if used), gable roof; 2 dormers, average roof pitch is 12:12, 1 to 2 covered porches, porch construction on foundations.
Summarized cost report will provide approximately 70 lines of cost detail within the following home construction categories: Site Work, Foundations, Basement (if used), Exterior Shell, Special Spaces (Kitchen, Bathrooms, etc), Interior Construction, Elevators, Plumbing, Heating / AC, Electrical Systems, Appliances, Contractor Markup.
QUICK Cost-To-Build generates estimates only. It is highly recommend that one employs a local builder in order to get a more accurate construction cost.
All costs are "installed costs" including material, labor and sales tax.
** Available for U.S. only.
Q & A
Ask the Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Plan Modifications tab above.
Common Q & A
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
FHP Low Price Guarantee
If you find the exact same plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price, advertised OR special SALE price, we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference! Our guarantee extends up to 4 weeks after your purchase, so you know you can buy now with confidence.