French Country Style, 2 Car Garage plus RV Storage
RV Garage Construction Plan 81681 has 1,326 square feet of garage space and a 651 square foot studio upstairs. The exterior has storybook charm with white vertical siding, stone, arched windows, board and batten shutters, and decorated gables. Choose a warm tone stain to finish the garage doors and give it a carriage house appearance. This new garage-living plan will add value to your property because of the additional living and storage space.
RV Garage Construction Plan With Drive Through RV Parking
Homeowners will choose RV Garage Construction Plan 81681 for several reasons. Firstly, the RV garage is a drive-through design. The RV garage measures 16' wide by 44' deep, and the ceiling height is 16'. While you're not traveling, your motorhome will stay safe and sheltered in this spacious parking area. Plus, when it's time to get on the move, you don't even have to back out! That's right—pull right through the back door. Frequent adventurers will find this feature gets them on the way faster.
Secondly, your family has use of the two car garage space. Homeowners can use this space in so many ways. Some will simply park two extra vehicles here. However, the "car guy" might set up a shop here and work on his latest vintage model car. Another homeowner might use the space for storing equipment for their business. Thirdly, the plan offers the business owner more than just storage because the studio is a potential office upstairs. When you need your home office to be separated form the main house, this plan has you covered.
Studio and Motorhome Plan With Photos
What's better than having a separate garage? Answer: having a separate motorhome garage with luxury studio upstairs! Let's take a photo tour and get some ideas for how to decorate your new studio. Country luxury is evident from the moment you step foot on the lovely wraparound porch. Thick columns with arches and antique style lights are so inviting. Next, we ascend to the studio which is painted in fresh white and filled with natural light coming through the arched windows. The black chandelier draws your gaze upwards to the tall ceiling which makes the space feel lofty.
The studio can double as a guest house because it has a full kitchen. We love the white shaker cabinets, stone counters, and stainless steel appliances. Use the large walk-in closet to store extra bedding for your pull-out couch, and you will be ready for guests. Lastly in this studio, we have functional spaces like the full bathroom and attic storage.
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
Receive a FREE modification estimate.
Plan modification is a way of turning a stock plan into your unique custom plan. It's still just a small fraction of the price you would pay to create a home plan from scratch. We believe that modification estimates should be FREE!
We provide a modification service so that you can customize your new home plan to fit your budget and lifestyle.
Please include your preferred Foundation Type and a Specific List of Changes. You can also attach a Sketch of Changes.
It's as simple as that!
Cost To Build
We are sorry, but an estimated cost build report is not available for this particular plan.
Q & A
Ask the Designer any question you may have. NOTE: If you have a plan modification question, please click on the Plan Modifications tab above.
Common Q & A
Q:Can I make modifications to this plan?
A:Yes you can! Please click the "Modifications" tab above to get more information.
Q:What is the estimated price to build this plan?
A:The national average for a house is running right at $125.00 per SF. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Cost-To-Build tab above. Sorry, but we cannot give cost estimates for garage, multifamily or project plans.
FHP Low Price Guarantee
If you find the exact same plan featured on a competitor's web site at a lower price, advertised OR special SALE price, we will beat the competitor's price by 5% of the total, not just 5% of the difference! Our guarantee extends up to 4 weeks after your purchase, so you know you can buy now with confidence.